As our communities continue to feel the increased impact of Coronavirus, our top priority is to share with you what we are doing to help keep people safe and healthy.
We strive to take great care of the people in communities in which we serve, from local Operators and their restaurant Team Members to Guests dining in our restaurant.
To date, there are no known or reported cases of COVID-19 infection affecting our store. If this changes, we will follow the CDC protocol and inform you of any impacts on the operation of our store.
As part of our protocols, our restaurant has heightened its cleaning and disinfecting procedures to maintain a healthy environment for our Guests and Team Members. We’ve instructed anyone who is not feeling well to stay home out of an abundance of caution and self-monitor their symptoms. In addition to following CDC guidance and partnering with local health departments.
In the interim, we remain highly focused on maintaining a safe environment. With that in mind, below is a non-exhaustive list of the proactive measures we are taking:
- Ensuring employees that are sick remain home
- Exclusively using the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) list of registered Antimicrobial products for use against Novel Coronavirus
SARS-CoV-2, the Cause of COVID-19
- Emphasizing proper hygiene and conducting awareness training to ensure our employees are well informed including but not limited to:
- Avoid face touching
- Avoiding close contact with others
- Washing hands regular and up to CDC standards
- Disinfecting cash counters, credit card machines, storefront door entry handles, bathroom door handles, and any other commonly touched areas within the store frequently and carefully
- Ensure employees follow the up-to-the-minute US State Department Travel Advisory Guidelines
To ensure that the above-mentioned protocols are followed we will cancel out metal forks and offer plastic forks, remove limes & lemons at our beverage stations. Our staff will try their best to meet your needs while keeping our customers safe & healthy.
Thank you in advance for your patience as we navigate this challenging situation one day at a time and determine how best to continue serving our communities while maintaining our focus where it belongs: on our Valued Guests and Team Members. For now, we are maintaining our regular restaurant hours. Please feel free to contact us with any questions you have.
Owner of Chelas Mexican Kitchen